Zollinger Mediation has been providing divorce and marriage mediation and financial analysis services since 2004. Freya Robbins, President, is a Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator and a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA™). She also holds a Florida State Life and Health Insurance License and was a contributing writer to West Coast Woman Magazine. She currently volunteers and speaks for the Women’s Resource Center of Sarasota County. Presentation programs include Mediation: The Positive Alternative, Divorce: The Financial Facts and Divorce Support Group.
Freya has been assisting families for years, successfully combining professional training and her own personal experience in marriage, parenting and divorce, truly relating to what people are going through.
I’ve been through divorce and I know what it’s like. I know firsthand the effects of divorce on children and the stress it puts on families. My own experiences have caused me to be passionate about being an advocate for the couple. I went through a very difficult divorce and I found myself in a situation where I needed help and I fell victim to lawyers and attorneys who honestly didn’t care. I felt like there was nobody who could help me and that gave me the drive to really make a difference in the lives of people going through the same thing. It’s all about how we deal with the struggles. I give client’s direction. I say, “We’re going to work together and I’m going to work just as hard as you to get through this process.” I want to be a friend and it means a great deal to me to be able to help the people that I serve.
Divorce and Marriage Mediation Help
Zollinger Mediation is here to let people know that there is someone out there who wants and is willing to offer help to couples. There is someone who cares and wants to help you. Give us a call today at (941) 366-0202. Our Main Office is in Sarasota and we have Satellite Offices serving Pasco, Pinellas and Hillsborough Counties.
See what some of our past clients have said about their experience with Zollinger Mediation by reading some of our testimonials.
Why Zollinger Mediation?
It is very important to take your time to consider who would be the appropriate mediator for your situation. At Zollinger Mediation, we go the extra mile to provide financial, emotional and strategic support through the divorce process. We solve tax problems and determine the present and future values of pensions and investments. We assist you in preparing documents for court and provide expert lifestyle analysis, all while eliminating the need for an attorney in most situations.
Benefits of Working with Zollinger Mediation
Not only do we strive to deliver an exceptional experience with our mediation services, but the benefits of working with a professional mediator include:
- Receiving an objective point of view in an emotional situation.
- Obtaining expert advice about your specific financial needs.
- Understanding possible financial outcomes to make educated decisions.
- Having peace of mind that your settlement is financially feasible.
- Receiving a customized strategy for your financial management and solving tax problems.
- Learning to treat each other with respect, reducing the impact on loved ones and children.
- Determining your own settlement instead of leaving it up to a judge.
Affiliations and Publications
Zollinger Mediation is proudly affiliated with the following organizations and communities:
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, Florida Chapter
- Institute of Divorce Financial Analysis
- National Association of Business Women
- Family Court Professional Collaborative
- Women’s Resource Center of Sarasota County
- C.A.S.A, Court Appointed Special Advocate (Past Affiliation)
- Co-Facilitator, Center for Child Protection, Sexual Abuse Treatment Program, Sarasota County (Past Affiliation)
Freya Robbins is a contributing writer a number publications including:
- Living Out East
- Natural Awakenings
- West Coast Woman
- Sarasota Magazine
- SRQ Magazine
- Because Women
- WQ Magazine
- My Health Monthly